Starting a New Site
We are no longer accepting Spring 2017 Site Applications. Please check back soon for our Fall 2017 site application.
How to Start a New Site
Download & Review the New Site Set-up Information - program fee information included, or watch this video with information on starting a new site.
Here’s what you need to start a site:
- A Site Liaison Click her for a site liaison job description.
- Coach candidates. View volunteer job description here There must be a minimum of two trained coaches for each group of 8-15 girls. If needed, GOTRGC can assist in recruiting volunteer coaches. Coaches must be trained and background checked.
- Practice Days & Times - Two days a week for 75 - 90 minutes
- A safe, dedicated outdoor space & an indoor rain location
- Acknowledgement of support from the School Principal/ Headmaster/ Site Director - per waiver in site application
- Recruitment plan for registering 8-15 girls. Note: A minimum of 8 girls is needed since the curriculum involves team building and group dynamics. Less than 8 girls makes it difficult to provide the experience we want to achieve the mission of the program.
- Administration of online registration
Click here to fill out a new site application.
Please contact Laura Pfundstein, Program Manager, with any questions you may have at (410) 215-4750 or via email at email@example.com
GOTRGC will review your site application and will follow up about next steps.