1) How have you been involved with Girls on the Run?
I was first introduced to Girls on the Run of the Greater Chesapeake when my daughter was invited to participate in the program and had an exceptional experience.
2) What drew you to the program to get involved now?
Witnessing the impact of comradery with the girls during the program was truly inspiring. Having the chance to not only participate, but to jump behind the scenes, was something I didn't want to miss out on.
3) Why do you think it's so important for girls today to have access to this program?
I think now, more than ever, focusing on mental health in tandem with physical health is of paramount importance. Building lasting confidence and instilling healthy habits within the program is a great foundation for success.
4) What impact did the program have on your daughter?
She had an absolute blast meeting new people, expanding her potential, getting active and learning new things.
5) What are some of your hobbies or interests?
I enjoy walking, traveling, and spending time with my family